We’re looking for a go-getter who takes initiative and gets things done.
Someone we can count on and who has a positive attitude and outlook. A developer who loves to code and is passionate about problem solving. Someone who is also happy to roll up their sleeves and do the jobs that aren’t always interesting.
You’ll be responsible for communicating technical solutions in non-technical language, architecting and implementing technical solutions to complex problems, and collaborating directly with creatives and account executives on projects with minimal supervision.
BACK TO CAREERS
Desired skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years developing websites, web applications, and/or mobile applications.
- Highly proficient in WordPress and other content management systems and have experience adding custom programming to existing open source tools.
- Comfortable with integrating automation platforms like Hubspot and Marketo.
- Have a mobile-first mentality, responsive web design (RWD).
- Have a passion for doing work of the highest quality.
- Maintain a working environment with a clear technological vision and future-oriented development approach.
- Be a platform thinker. Performance, scalability, share-ability, re-usability and readability are always top of mind.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative ad agency environment.
- Able to balance multiple projects, maintaining multiple overlapping timeliness, keeping stakeholders up-to-date.
- Outstanding ability to quickly learn, understand, test and debug other people’s code.
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Solid foundation of design fundamentals including: typography, color, and layout.
- Highly productive, rarely bored and never waiting around for things to happen.