The role of a Lauchlan Account Coordinator involves deep dedication to one’s clients and team, a desire to contribute to creating a superior service-oriented organization and aiding in collectively envisioning what our future can be. Your primary area of focus will be supporting your team and core group of clients across all aspects of the business—strategy, social media, creative, editorial content development, web design and brand building. You will make use of the full traditional and digital media marketing mix to drive for results, innovate every day and lead a dynamic, driven team to do the same.
BACK TO CAREERS
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications-related field.
- 2+ years experience in a commercial media and/or marketing agency environment.
- Proven account coordination, project management and client service experience.
- Deep experience with digital media, marketing, advertising and technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change. In particular, you’ll need experience with large-scale, multi-touch campaign planning and execution processes and experience with ROI measurement.
- Strong creative marketing skills; ability to analyze technology-focused content, draw conclusions and develop insightful outreach campaigns required.