As a Lauchlan Account Manager, you will build and manage a dedicated account team and handle all client initiatives end to end. Your primary area of focus will be managing your core group of clients and your dedicated Account Coordinator, and serving as liaison for the broader team across all aspects of the business—strategy, social media, creative, editorial content development, web design and brand building. You will make use of the full traditional and digital media marketing mix to drive for results, innovate every day and lead a dynamic, driven team to do the same.
BACK TO CAREERS
Desired skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in a commercial media and/or marketing agency environment a must.
- Proven superior account management and client service experience.
- Deep experience with digital media, marketing, advertising and technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change. In particular, you’ll need experience with large-scale, multi-touch campaign planning and execution processes and experience with ROI measurement.
- Strong creative marketing skills; ability to analyze technology-focused content, draw conclusions and develop insightful outreach campaigns required.
- Highly developed interpersonal, team-building and relationship management skills.
- Effective communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage smooth flow of work through the agency.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff as well as delegate effectively.
- Client service experience in the VAR technology sector a plus.