Lauchlan is seeking an Art Director.
Candidates should have a minimum of 8 years agency experience with strong design skills across digital, social, print and web. Strong UX/UI understanding and experience with CSS is a requirement.
Candidates must be highly organized, conceptually strong, and possess a passion for delivering clean files.
BACK TO CAREERS
- Strategic thinker with experience translating brand positioning, voice and other guidelines into stunning visual communications
- An idea person who thrives in group brainstorm just as well as individually
- Highly motivated to produce excellent creative for various mediums, and for a variety of clients
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present concepts
- A refined sensibility to color, composition and typography
- An innovative approach to design
- We are primarily an InDesign shop. Expertise in Creative Suite a must.
- Experience with UX/UI project and deep understanding of responsive design and modern web standards
- Experience working in a team environment and mentoring designers
- Willingness to learn and grow, as well as contribute ideas
- Incredible attention to detail
- An awesome self-starter
- Develop concepts that reflect the strategy, are appropriate for the brand and are extremely creative
- Consistently produce high quality work in a variety of styles across multiple mediums
- Prepare artwork for production as needed
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects
- Be a mentor, guide and source of inspiration to junior creatives
- Maintain productive working relationships by being a team player and having a positive attitude
- Consistently go above and beyond and over-deliver