Associate Account Manager
At Lauchlan the Account Manager ensures the projects they manage are running smoothly, with client communications that are consistent and clear. He/she energetically pursues a standard of excellence for themselves and the teams they manage, and is an efficient and flexible team player, able to effectively handle several assignments under pressure. While the Account Manager is focused on strong organizational and communication skills, an understanding of the creative process and strategic thinking is important to the role. As much of what Lauchlan delivers is a digital product, the more experience you have with websites and applications the better.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Serve as client contact regarding scheduling, timelines, trafficking and deliverables
- Information procurement from client and trafficking between teams
- Responsible for meeting reports/minutes for all client and key vendor meetings
- Help create client presentations and ensure all deliverables are packaged appropriately
- Develop relationships with day-to-day client contacts
What We Value
- Thorough knowledge of project management practices
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with digital projects from web to app
- Team player that can work across levels of the company
- Attention to detail while working under pressure
- Desire to contribute, add value and let your passion show
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in marketing and project management
We are a vibrant and diverse agency in the seacoast of NH, led by branding and digital marketing experts who are committed to excellence in the work we produce and team and culture we nurture.
Important to note:
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Pay range unavailable
Salary information is not available at the moment.
Learn more about the benefits of ROI-driven marketing for your organization.